Education Technology and its Applicability in Iraqi Higher Education Institutions University of Babylon Case Study
The study aimed at uncovering the reality of using the interactive whiteboard in the educational process, highlighting the most important features of interactive whiteboard, and identifying the obstacles faced by interactive whiteboard users. The research came out with a set of results and suggestions for activating the use of this kind of technology in the educational process. The study reached a number of conclusions and recommendations, including:
- It was found through the results that the benefit of interactive whiteboard in the educational process is of great importance and its ability to deliver information by 93%
- Through the results, it was found that the percentage of those who proposed adding interactive whiteboards to the classrooms was 70% higher.
- The results showed that the use of interactive whiteboard (always) came in first place with 53% and came (mostly) by 28% and came third (rarely) by 19%
- It was found through the results that 76% of those who encountered difficulties while using the interactive whiteboard, which came first.
- The results showed that a large proportion of those who need training on the use of interactive whiteboard came first with 90%.
The most prominent recommendations were:
- Organizing the distribution of interactive whiteboard in all departments and classrooms.
- Conducting training courses on interactive whiteboard.
- Spreading the interactive whiteboard at the University of Babylon College of Basic Education to raise the level of education. The application of the interactive whiteboard in each of the halls of the Faculty of Education To improve the level of education and then expand.